Are you looking to consolidate debt or need extra funds for your wedding? A personal loan might be right for you!
At Focus broking Services, we can help you fund your next venture. We are committed to understanding your situation, putting together a tailored personal loan solution and guiding you through the entire loan process.
With access to over 40 lenders including the major four and non-bank lenders, we can find a solution for you.
For example, we can help you finance:
- New or used Car
- Car repairs
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Improvements
- Household Furnishings
How does a personal loan work?
A personal loan is a legal contract, so you must be over the age of 18 years old to apply.
- Minimum loan term: 2 years and Maximum up to 7 years (Subject to approval);
- Minimum loan amount: $4,000;
- Repayments frequency: Flexible options with weekly, fortnightly or monthly;
- Repayment options: include Direct Debit, Australia Post, BPAY, Cheque by mail (Fees may apply);
- Interest type: Fixed Interest Rates;
- Fees and Charges: Establishment Fee, Loan Service Fee and Early Termination Fee (if loan repaid early);
- Security: You may need to provide security and types of security are:
- Registered Motor Vehicles
- Registered Motorcycle
- Registered Caravan
- Registered Mobile Homes.
For more information on personal loans, contact Tony on 0414 993 222 today!